TRINITY MINISTRY TEAM (Formally known as Trustees)
Let us not love with words or speech, but with actions and in truth.
I John 3 – 18
Rev Helen Lambert
The Ministry Team of the Church should have a passion for Jesus a heart for his people and a willingness to serve by;
SHARING GOD’S LOVE
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Trust, respect, honesty and accountability are essential qualities for members of the Ministry Team. Each member should be committed to one another as well as to the Church community. The Ministry Team should be like a body with each part having its own function for the good of the whole. (Ephesians 4:16). Each member of the Ministry Team should seek to model Christ-like qualities, providing prayerful leadership and guidance on all matters that arise in the life of the Church community, encouraging unity and resolving divisions through prayer and open dialogue.
WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
The Ministry Team:
- works alongside the Minister and the church community to create, implement and articulate the vision of the Church and identify practical steps and actions to realise its mission.
- It usesindividual gifts and callings as well as prayerfully recognising the gifts of others, encouraging their use in the service of the Church and wider community.
- ensures the resources and assets of the Church are administered wisely and correctly
- complieswith the charity’s governing documents and the law as a representative for the Church, its buildings and assets, operating with reasonable care and skill and in the charity’s best interests, as required by the Charities Commission
- oversees the financial management of the Church and the work of the Treasurer to ensure that the charity is accountable
- helps formulate and apply policy to keep the Church community safe
WIthin the Ministry team certain members have additional roles as team leaders or members of sub teams.
MEET THE TEAM
Rev Helen Lambert
Property and finance